Explore The RESERVE Club
About The Area
Connect With Us
Toscana Country Club
The Reserve Club
The Reserve Club, established in 1999 and located in Indian Wells and Palm Desert, is an exclusive golf community renowned for its luxurious and harmonious blend with the natural desert landscape. Spanning across 780 acres, the community is uniquely situated to celebrate both humanity and nature, bordered by the famous Living Desert to its north and east. Home prices in this upscale enclave range from $1.5 million to $7 million, with lot prices varying from $750,000 to $3 million, reflecting its status as one of the most exclusive private clubs in the Coachella Valley.
Available Properties in The Reserve Club
The Reserve Club Amenities
Central to The Reserve’s allure is its world-class golfing experience, with an 18-hole championship course designed by the famed architectural team of Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morrish. This course, elevated above the valley floor, is designed to integrate seamlessly with the surrounding desert, offering a unique golf experience in the Coachella Valley. The Reserve’s facilities also include a 32,000 square-foot clubhouse, tennis courts, and a pool and spa complex. The Reserve Club Village features four separate venues overlooking the golf course, a state-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center, and casual dining options like the Lakehouse, adding to the community’s exclusive and luxurious lifestyle.
- Equity and Non-Equity Family Memberships: Include member, spouse/significant other, and children under the age of 36.
- Reserve Membership (Equity): Exclusive to homeowners within the Reserve Community with full club privileges.
- Social Membership (Resident Non-Equity): Full Club Village privileges with some access to golf facilities.
- Hawk Membership (Non-Resident Non-Equity): Full club privileges without residency requirements.
- Social Non-Resident Membership: Non-resident, non-golf, non-equity membership with Club Village privileges and limited access to golf facilities.
- 18-hole championship golf course and 3 Trophy Holes designed by Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morrish.
- 382-yard double-ended practice range and putting greens.
- Hideaway Performance Instruction Center with comprehensive golf instruction and clinics.
- A 7,500 square foot Fitness and Wellness Center with state-of-the-art equipment.
- A Jr. Olympic swimming pool, kiddie pool, spa, and a variety of health and wellness activities.
- Tennis and pickleball courts and a full range of fitness classes and programs.
- Multiple dining options with daily changing menus featuring locally sourced and innovative preparations.
- Lakehouse for casual dining, Clubhouse for social dining, and special culinary events.
- Spa services at the Fitness and Wellness Center offering signature facials, body treatments, and massages.
- Customizable treatments for a personalized and unique experience.
- Bungalows, Casitas, Villas, and Estates with unique designs and a natural palette that captures the surrounding terrain.
- Open living spaces with indoor-outdoor flow and generous areas for entertainment and relaxation.
Opportunities to make new friends, create new memories and experience once-in-a-lifetime events happen daily at The Reserve. An immediate sense of camaraderie amongst the members and their families at The Reserve is indescribable and immediate. With a calendar full of incredible and ever-changing golf, dining and social activities there is always something happening around the Club. Events are designed to excite every member of the family. From enrichment lectures, to theme parties, card playing, Book Club, weekly hiking and biking off-property adventures, ladies’ lunches, member mixers, musical events, art shows, holiday celebrations, kids clubs, family footgolf, and local community tours are just some of the ways our members gather together and live life to the fullest!
- Miles of marked hiking trails, 24-hour staffed security gate with roving patrols, private post office, and homeowners association staff.
- An expansive grassed and fenced dog park for pets.
Your real estate resouce
Turn your real estate dreams into reality
Whether you’re a first-time buyer searching for your dream home, looking for a second home in the desert, or a savvy investor seeking to secure a rental property that yields passive income, I’m at your service. I know the desert and am ready to help you turn your real estate dreams into reality.